from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An inhabitant of the Republic of Moldova.
- n. An inhabitant or citizen of the former Principality of Moldavia.
- proper n. The official name of the language spoken in the Republic of Moldova. In its spoken form, it is technically the same as the Romanian language, though it is generally written in Cyrillic.
- adj. Relating to the country of Moldova.
- adj. Relating to the former Principality of Moldavia.
- adj. Relating to the Moldavian language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or relating to Moldavia, a former principality of eastern Europe, now forming part of the kingdom of Rumania.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Moldavia.
Sorry, no etymologies found.