from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to Tasmania.
- n. An inhabitant or a resident of the state of Tasmania.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Tasmania, or Van Diemen's Land.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Tasmania, or Van Diemen's Land, an island and colony belonging to Great Britain, situated south of Australia; indigenous to Tasmania.
- n. An inhabitant of Tasmania.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Tasmania
Tasman(ia) + (-ia)n (Wiktionary)