from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Lithuania or its people, language, or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Lithuania.
- n. A person of Lithuanian ancestry.
- n. The Baltic language of the Lithuanians.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Referring to or coming from Lithuania.
- proper n. The main language of Lithuania.
- n. A person living in or coming from Lithuania.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Lithuania (formerly a principality united with Poland, then part of the Soviet Union, but since 1992 an independent nation).
- n. A native, or one of the people, of Lithuania; also, the language of the Lithuanian people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Lithuania, or to its people or language.
- n. A member of a race inhabiting Lithuania, formerly an independent country southeast of the Baltic sea, afterward subject to Poland, now included in West Russia.
- n. The language of Lithuania.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the official language of Lithuania; belongs to the Baltic branch of Indo-European
- n. a native or inhabitant of Lithuania
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Lithuania or its people or language
From Lithuania + -an. (Wiktionary)