from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Slavonia, or its inhabitants.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Slavs, or their language.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Slavonia; ethnologically, a Slav.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the Slavs, their language, literature, history, etc.; Slavic.
- Of or pertaining to Slavonia.
- n. A Slav person or language. An inhabitant of Slavonia, a district east of Croatia, with which it forms a crownland in the Hungarian or Transleithan division of the Austrian empire.
Sorry, no etymologies found.