from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Guatemala or of Guatemalan descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Guatemala or the Guatemalan people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Guatemala.
- adj. of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Guatemala.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Guatemala.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Guatemala, the northernmost republic of Central America, bordering on Mexico.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Guatemala. The dominant people are Spanish in origin and language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Guatemala or its residents
- n. a native or inhabitant of Guatemala
Sorry, no etymologies found.