from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not supported by written evidence: undocumented income tax deductions; undocumented accusations.
- adj. Not having the needed documents, as for permission to live or work in a foreign country.
- n. A person not having proper documentation, especially for immigration.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not having the documents to support a claim
- adj. not having official documentation required to enter, live or work in a country
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking necessary documents (as for e.g. permission to live or work in a country)
Sorry, no etymologies found.