from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Superlative of late.
- n. Something that is the most recent or current of its kind: the latest in electronic gadgetry.
- idiom at the latest No later than: Have it done by Tuesday at the latest.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. superlative form of late: most late.
- adj. Last, final.
- adj. Most recent.
- adv. superlative form of late: most late.
- adv. At the latest.
- n. The most recent thing, particularly information or news.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Last; final.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the most recent news or development
- adj. in the current fashion or style
- adj. up to the immediate present; most recent or most up-to-date
Sorry, no etymologies found.