from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Constituting or including the very latest information: an up-to-the-minute news bulletin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. modern, contemporary
- adj. including the very latest information
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. being the most recent available; completely up-to-date.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. up to the immediate present; most recent or most up-to-date
Sorry, no etymologies found.