from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Designed or arranged to offer the least resistance to fluid flow.
- adj. Reduced to essentials; lacking anything extra.
- adj. Effectively organized or simplified: a streamlined method of production.
- adj. Having flowing, graceful lines; sleek: a streamlined convertible.
- adj. Improved in appearance or efficiency; modernized.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Designed to offer little resistance to the flow of fluid, especially by having sleek, graceful lines.
- adj. Having been made more simple and straight forward.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of streamline.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made efficient by stripping off nonessentials
- adj. designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
Sorry, no etymologies found.