from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to aerodynamics.
- adj. Designed with rounded edges so as to reduce wind drag and thereby increase fuel efficiency. Used especially of motor vehicles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to the science of aerodynamics
- adj. having a shape that reduces drag when moving through the air
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to the force of air in motion.
- adj. having a shape designed to minimize wind resistance (aerodynamic drag) when moving through the air or other gas; -- used especially of vehicles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to the force of air and gases in motion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
- adj. of or relating to aerodynamics
aero- + dynamic (Wiktionary)