from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the energy of light.
- adj. Enhancing the effects of or inducing a toxic reaction to light, especially to ultraviolet light.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or caused by the energy or momentum of light or other electromagnetic radiations
- adj. of, or relating to photodynamics
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the energy or effect of light.
Sorry, no etymologies found.