from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to hydrodynamics.
- adj. Of, relating to, or operated by the force of liquid in motion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to the science of hydrodynamics
- adj. Operated by the force of water in motion
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or derived from, the dynamical action of water of a liquid; of or pertaining to water power.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or derived from the force or motion of a fluid; relating to hydrodynamics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to hydrodynamics
Sorry, no etymologies found.