from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to photometry or to photometers.
- adj. Adjusting position with respect to light.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to photometry, or to a photometer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to photometry, or the measurement of the intensity of light, or to the photometer, or instrument by which this is effected; employing or made by a photometer: as, photometric researches or observations.
- In biology, exhibiting photometry; governed as to position by the varying intensity of light.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to photometry
Sorry, no etymologies found.