from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Interested in and sensitive to the latest styles and trends; up-to-date.
- adj. Informal Streetwise and knowing; savvy.
- adj. Informal Mentally competent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. up-to-date on current fashion and trends
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in accord with the most fashionable ideas or style
- adj. having the shrewd resourcefulness needed to survive in an urban environment
Sorry, no etymologies found.