from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Befitting a skilled artisan or craftsperson; skillfully done.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Performed with the skill of an artisan or craftsman.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Becoming a workman, especially a skillful one; skillful; well performed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like or worthy of a skilful workman; hence, well-executed; skilful.
- In a workmanlike manner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. worthy of a good workman
workman + -like (Wiktionary)