from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the nature of a fad.
- adj. Given to fads.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a fad; being a fad.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. intensely fashionable for a short time.
- adj. prone to follow fads; ; -- of people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Disposed to indulge in fads or whims.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. intensely fashionable for a short time
Sorry, no etymologies found.