from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or showing prominent teeth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having prominent teeth
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Toothed; with teeth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having teeth; full of teeth.
- Biting; carping; crabbed; peevish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or showing prominent teeth
Sorry, no etymologies found.