from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not intended; unintentional.
- adj. Having no particular purpose, organization, or structure; random.
- adj. Not thought out or prepared in advance; spontaneous: an unplanned adventure; an unplanned picnic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unintentional; not intended
- adj. spontaneous and not thought through in advance
- adj. not having any structure or organization
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not done with purpose or intent
- adj. without apparent forethought or prompting or planning
un- + planned (Wiktionary)