from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Infirm, feeble, and often senile.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. mentally or physically infirm due to old age; senile
- v. Present participle of dodder.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. shaking as from old age.
- adj. mentally or physically infirm with age.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. mentally or physically infirm with age
Sorry, no etymologies found.