from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of solder.
- n. A method of joining two metallic surfaces by melting an alloy between them
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- a. & n. from solder, v. t.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of one who or that which solders.
- n. A soldered place or part.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. fastening firmly together
Sorry, no etymologies found.