from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling a spider in form, characteristics, or behavior.
- adj. Resembling a spider's web; very fine: spidery handwriting.
- adj. Infested with spiders.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like a spider.
- adj. Characterized by many spindly extensions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or resembling a member of the class Arachnida
spider + -y (Wiktionary)