from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lacking energy, spirit, liveliness or vitality; languid, lackadaisical
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Producing, or tending to produce, languor; characterized by languor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected by languor; exhibiting languor; languid.
- Dull; tedious; wearisome; inducing languor.
- Suggestive of languor; seductive: as, languorous eyes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking spirit or liveliness
Sorry, no etymologies found.