from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Slang Dazed or lethargic, as if drugged.
- adj. Slang Stupid; doltish: a dopey kid.
- adj. Slang Silly; foolish: a dopey answer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Stupid, silly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. stupid.
- adj. dulled or stupefied by alcohol or narcotics; sluggish or dull as though under the influence of a narcotic.
- adj. revealing stupidity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See dopy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or revealing stupidity
Sorry, no etymologies found.