from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking motivation and energy; very tired; knackered.
- adj. Of a battery, empty of charge; discharged.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of drain.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having lost much energy or emotion from vigorous activity; -- of people.
- adj. having resources completely depleted.
- adj. having no power remaining; -- of a battery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. drained of electric charge; discharged
- adj. very tired
- adj. emptied or exhausted of (as by drawing off e.g. water or other liquid)
drain + -ed (Wiktionary)