from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not loaded. Used of a weapon.
- adj. Law Not being formally accused.
- adj. Law Not subject to a charge. Used of land.
- adj. Lacking electric charge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not carrying an overall electric charge; neutral.
- adj. Not charged with a criminal act.
- adj. Not charged for; given away for free.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not charged; not loaded: as, the guns were uncharged.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of a particle or body or system; having no charge
un- + charged (Wiktionary)