from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not real or substantial; illusory.
- adj. Slang So remarkable as to elicit disbelief; fantastic.
- adj. Surreal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. fake; not real
- adj. larger or more fantastic than typical of real life.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not real; unsubstantial; fanciful; ideal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not real; not substantial; having appearance only; illusive; ideal.
- Unpractical; visionary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. contrived by art rather than nature
- adj. lacking in reality or substance or genuineness; not corresponding to acknowledged facts or criteria
- adj. lacking material form or substance; unreal
- adj. not actually such; being or seeming fanciful or imaginary
Negating prefix un- + adjective real (Wiktionary)