from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of picture.
- adj. furnished with pictures
- adj. represented by a picture
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnished with pictures; represented by a picture or pictures.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In entomology, having a definite pictura or colored pattern: said of the wings of insects.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. represented graphically by sketch or design or lines
- adj. seen in the mind as a mental image
Sorry, no etymologies found.