from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or characterized by hallucination.
- adj. Inducing hallucination.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Partaking of, or tending to produce, hallucination
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Partaking of, having the character of, or tending to produce, hallucinations.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Partaking of or producing hallucination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by or characteristic of hallucination
Sorry, no etymologies found.