from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Situated in the very middle; middlemost.
- adj. Situated nearest the middle.
- adj. Most private; innermost.
- adv. In the middle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the exact middle, or nearest to the exact middle; middlemost
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Middle; middlemost.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Being in the very middle; middlemost; innermost.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. the middle or central part or point
- adj. being in the exact middle
Sorry, no etymologies found.