from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or occurring after birth, especially during the period immediately after birth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. after being born, of or pertaining to the period immediately after birth
- adj. (of a mother) after giving birth
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. After birth; subsequent to birth
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Subsequent to birth: as, a postnatal disease.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring immediately after birth
1859, post- + natal. (Wiktionary)