from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to bionics.
- adj. Having anatomical structures or physiological processes that are replaced or enhanced by electronic or mechanical components.
- adj. Having extraordinary strength, powers, or capabilities; superhuman.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Related to bionics.
- adj. Of a biological organism, having been enhanced by electronic or mechanical parts; cyborg.
- adj. superhuman
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In biology, having the properties peculiar to living organisms; especially, being able to repeat the same morphological characters in successive generations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having particular physiological functions augmented or replaced by electronic or electromechanical components
- adj. of or relating to bionics
bi(o)- + (electr)onic.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From bio-electronic. (Wiktionary)