from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made in resemblance of or as a substitute for another. See Synonyms at artificial.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of simulate.
- adj. made to imitate something else; artificial
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article
- adj. reproduced or made to resemble; imitative in character
Sorry, no etymologies found.