from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to air, or having a form similar to that of air.
- adj. Light, unsubstantial, or unstable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the form or nature of air, or of an elastic fluid; gaseous. Hence fig.: Unreal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the form or nature of air, or of an elastic invisible fluid; gaseous. The gases are aëriform fluids.
- Figuratively, unsubstantial; unreal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air
- adj. resembling air or having the form of air
aeri- + -form. (Wiktionary)