from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Smelling or tasting of beer: beery breath.
- adj. Affected or produced by beer: beery humor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Smelling or tasting of beer.
- adj. Under the influence or beer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or resembling beer; affected by beer; maudlin.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or resembling beer.
- Stained or soiled with beer.
- Addicted to beer; affected by beer; partially intoxicated from drinking beer; maudlin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. smelling of beer
Sorry, no etymologies found.