from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. causing devastation
- v. Present participle of devastate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. highly critical; making light of.
- adj. causing or capable of causing complete destruction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. wreaking or capable of wreaking complete destruction
- adj. physically or spiritually devastating; often used in combination
- adj. making light of
Sorry, no etymologies found.