from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or exhibiting a lack of respect; rude and discourteous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lacking respect
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Wanting in respect; manifesting disesteem or lack of respect; uncivil.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Showing disrespect; wanting in respect; manifesting disesteem or want of respect; irreverent; uncivil: as, a disrespectful thought or opinion; disrespectful behavior.
- Synonyms Discourteous, impolite, rude, ungentlemanly, impudent, pert.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. exhibiting lack of respect; rude and discourteous
- adj. neither feeling nor showing respect
dis- + respectful (Wiktionary)