from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a bright sheen.
- n. A flash or reflected light.
- v. Present participle of gleam.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A flash or ray of light, or something comparable to it; a gleam.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a flash of light (especially reflected light)
- n. an appearance of reflected light
- adj. bright with a steady but subdued shining
Sorry, no etymologies found.