from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lustrous and smooth like satin. See Synonyms at sleek.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like satin, smooth and shiny, glossy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like or composed of satin; glossy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Somewhat resembling satin; having a gloss like that of satin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
Sorry, no etymologies found.