from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the quality of being refulgent; refulgency
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being refulgent; brilliancy; splender; radiance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The State or character of being refulgent; a flood of light; splendor; brilliancy.
- n. Synonyms Effulgence, Splendor, etc. (see radiance), brightness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
Sorry, no etymologies found.