from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Literally illuminating; providing light.
- adj. Figuratively illuminating; offering insight.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Giving light; affording light or means of discovery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Giving light; affording light or means of discovery.
- In entomology, having phosphorescent organs: applied to insects which emit light, as the glow-worm.
- [capitalized] Of or pertaining to Lucifer or Satan; Luciferian; Satanic.
Sorry, no etymologies found.