from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to the dawn; dawning, eastern, like a new beginning.
- adj. Rosy in colour, blushing, roseate.
- adj. Pertaining to the aurora borealis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to, or resembling, the aurora (the dawn or the northern lights); rosy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the dawn.
- Resembling the dawn in color, beauty, etc.; hence, roseate.
- Pertaining or relating to the polar aurora; resembling an aurora.
- In geology, appellative of the second of Professor H. D. Rogers's fifteen divisions of the Paleozoic strata in Pennsylvania.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the atmospheric phenomenon auroras
- adj. characteristic of the dawn
From aurora + -al. (Wiktionary)