from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Given to showers; having frequent rainfall.
- adj. Of or relating to a shower or showers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Raining in showers; abounding with frequent showers of rain.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a shower or showers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Raining in showers; abounding with frequent falls of rain.
- Like a shower; frequent or abounding, like the drops in a shower.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of weather) wet by periods of rain
shower + -y (Wiktionary)