from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. stormy, with thunder
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Accompanied with thunder; thunderous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Thunder-like; thundering; loud; resounding.
- Betokening, characterized by, or accompanied with thunder, or atmospheric disturbance caused by electrical discharges.
- Figuratively, threatening an explosion or outbreak of temper; frowning; angry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. loud enough to cause (temporary) hearing loss
- adj. accompanied with thunder
thunder + -y (Wiktionary)