from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having some specific type of nose
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of nose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a nose, or such a nose; -- chiefly used in composition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a nose; especially, having a nose of a certain kind specified by a qualifying word: as, long-nosed; hook-nosed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a nose (either literal or metaphoric) especially of a specified kind
Sorry, no etymologies found.