from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Ecology At risk of becoming endangered. Used of a plant or an animal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of threaten.
- adj. At risk of becoming endangered in the near future.
- adj. Feeling insecure or vulnerable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of flora or fauna) likely in the near future to become endangered
Sorry, no etymologies found.