from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of corner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. 1 Having corners or angles.
- adj. In a possition of great difficulty; brought to bay.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having corners or angles; specifically, having three or more angles: chiefly in composition: as, a three-cornered hat.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. forced to turn and face attackers
Sorry, no etymologies found.