from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to propulsion
- adj. Serving to propel
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending, or having power, to propel; driving on; urging.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending or having power to propel; driving or urging on.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to or capable of propelling
- adj. having the power to propel
Sorry, no etymologies found.