from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to translating, or to a translation
- adj. of, or relating to a body in motion
- adj. of or relating to the transfer of scientific knowledge into practical applications
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or having the character of translation. See translation, 6.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to uniform movement without rotation
translation + -al (Wiktionary)