from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Too great to be measured; immeasurable: measureless happiness. See Synonyms at incalculable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not measured because it is so large it is difficult or impossible to do so.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without measure; unlimited; immeasurable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without measure; unlimited; immeasurable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without limits in extent or size or quantity
Sorry, no etymologies found.