from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, resembling, or consisting of a syllogism or syllogisms.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to a syllogism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a syllogism; consisting of a syllogism, or of the form of reasoning by syllogisms.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a syllogism; consisting of a syllogism; of the form of reasoning by syllogisms: as, syllogistic arguments or reasoning.
- n. The art of reasoning by syllogism; formal logic, so far as it deals with syllogism. Compare dialectic, n.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or consisting of syllogism
Sorry, no etymologies found.